Every month we’ll profile a different member of the Carter team, giving you a little glimpse inside the personalities that make our company so robust and unique. This week we are getting to know: Colin Hubbard, Construction & Design Manager. If you missed our last Inside Carter post, click here.
1. With unlimited funds, where would you go on your dream vacation?
Rugby World Cup 2015 – London or Sailing the Greek Isles with my wife.
2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” – Harper Lee
3. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Rugby and sailing.
4. If you could have a superpower for one day, what would it be?
5. What would you recommend someone do or see who has never been to Atlanta before?
I haven’t lived in Atlanta for four years so I may not be the right person to ask…..but every time I look out the window, I seethat Ferris wheel – so maybe that.
6. If you could choose any career other than the one you have, what would it be?
7. If you could pick up one random skill or hobby, what would you choose?
To play the Bass guitar.
8. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Working with smart/competitive people.
9. If you could have lunch with a famous person – dead or alive – who would it be and why?
Teddy Roosevelt. I’d love to hear his impression of the modern day amateur athlete.
10. What professional field are you simply not cut out for?
Local TV anchor.