Every month we’ll profile a different member of the Carter team, giving you a little glimpse inside the personalities that make our company so robust and unique. This week we are getting to know: Jack Murphy, Development Associate. If you missed our last Inside Carter post, click here.
1. With unlimited funds, where would you go on your dream vacation?
Capella Pedregal, in Cabo San Lucas.
2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Remember, no man is a failure who has friends”
3. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Playing golf. Or at least attempting to play golf.
4. If you could have a superpower for one day, what would it be?
Superhuman Intelligence, so I would never lose an argument.
5. What would you recommend someone do or see who has never been to Atlanta before?
Go down to Turner Field at 4:00 PM on a Friday and hang out in the Blue Lot before catching a Braves game.
6. If you could choose any career other than the one you have, what would it be?
7. If you could pick up one random skill or hobby, what would you choose?
Playing the drums.
8. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Other than occasionally beating Dave in ping pong, I would have to say being a part of the great team at Carter and working with so many different and awesome people.
9. If you could have lunch with a famous person – dead or alive – who would it be and why?
Rodney Dangerfield, I feel like he deserves a little respect.
10. What professional field are you simply not cut out for?
This one is probably a toss-up between swimwear model and skydive instructor. Neither would be pretty.