1. How did you end up in commercial real estate?
A friend that I met in college introduced me to the hiring manager in the accounting department at Carter and recommended me for a position.
2. What’s one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you?
I have an identical twin brother.
3. Best part of your job here at Carter?
This company attracts many quality-focused individuals; the people at Carter are the best part of working here.
4. Who has been the most influential person in your career?
My father has been a strong influence in developing who I am professionally.
5. Where in the world are you headed on your next vacation?
I’ll probably return to Costa Rica. Several members of our family traveled there last year and it was a great experience.
6. What did you want to grow up to be?
I wanted to be a lawyer when I was younger, but developed a stronger inclination to business and more specifically “the numbers” when I was in college.
7. If you could have lunch with a famous person – dead or alive – who would it be and why?
Thomas Jefferson. I’d love to hear him share his opinions on the current issues we face as a nation. He was well-educated in a variety of fields, was very articulate and helped forge the foundation that this country was built upon.
8. Are you a social media user? Which platforms?
I use social media sparingly; I am on Facebook and LinkedIn.
9. What’s on your bucket list that you’d like to share?
I’d like to run a marathon.
10. Favorite thing about Atlanta?
The weather is great and there are plenty of things to do here. There are festivals in Piedmont Park, championship caliber professional sports teams to see downtown, and plenty of good restaurants and music venues all over.