Every month we’ll profile a different member of the Carter team, giving you a little glimpse inside the personalities that make our company so robust and unique. This week we are getting to know: Johnnie Jackson, Senior Network and Desktop Support Technician. If you missed our last Inside Carter post, click here.
1. With unlimited funds, where would you go on your dream vacation?
Bora Bora and Tahiti.
2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men ” – Frederick Douglass.
3. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: Practicing Martial Arts & Outdoor: shooting.
4. If you could have a superpower for one day, what would it be?
To heal people’s Body, Mind and Soul.
5. What would you recommend someone do or see who has never been to Atlanta before?
The Bodies Exhibit.
6. If you could choose any career other than the one you have, what would it be?
7. If you could pick up one random skill or hobby, what would you choose?
8. What is the most rewarding part of your job?
The great work environment and the talented people I work with. I’m able to use my skills and knowledge as well as push myself into unfamiliar territory. I have the freedom to express my ideas and concerns along with a great management staff that allows me the flexibility and support needed to grow in my position.
9. If you could have lunch with a famous person – dead or alive – who would it be and why?
Fredrick Douglass: What encouraged his self-education in the 1800’s.
10. What professional field are you simply not cut out for?